Abstract Submission has been closed.
Abstract Submission Application Procedures
Please follow the instructions below for the submission of your abstract.
- Presenting author should submit abstract during registration to help avoid duplicates.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and the text should be no more than 200 words.
- Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts. Failure in the use of scholarly language may lead to immediate rejection of the abstract.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after their first mention in the text.
- Abstract can contain text only – graphs, pictures or formulas cannot be inserted.
- The abstract should briefly address the objective(s) of the work, material and methods, results and conclusion(s). They must allow for a scientific evaluation of approaches, methods and conclusions.
Deadline for Abstract
- Abstract Submission has been extended (poster presentations only).
- New deadline will be late January, 2019,
and the exact date will be announced soon.
- Online abstract submission site is presumed to be heavily congested towards the deadline. Early submission is strongly encouraged.
- Abstract Submission has been closed.
There will be the following broad categories at TT2019.
Please select up to THREE categories that your abstract topic may fit.
- 3Rs; ethics; good practice; facility management
- Genetic engineering in the mouse
- Transgenesis and related technologies in the rat
- Transgenesis in other mammalian species
- Approaches using ES and iPS technologies
- Transgenesis in non-mammalian models
- Genome editing - new techniques
- Genome editing - optimization
- Reproductive biology; germ cell biology
- Phenotypes; disease modeling
- Resources; tools
- Neither of the above
Meeting registration by the presenting author is mandatory. All correspondence about abstracts will be in electronic form and only with the presenting author.