Hands-on Workshop registration has been closed because there is no more place available.
TT2019 Hands-on Workshop will be held after the TT2019 Meeting organized by Dr. Hiroshi Kiyonari of RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research (BDR) in Kobe.
The course will touch upon a range of important, advancing techniques in animal transgenesis. The main topics will include;
- Embryo/sperm freezing and thawing (Dr. Takeo, CARD, Kumamoto University)
- Zygote electroporation, including GONAD (Dr. Ohtsuka, Tokai University)
- Manipulation of ova (pre- and post-fertilization) (Dr. Kyogoku, Dr. Kiyonari, RIKEN BDR)
Manipulation of non-mammalian zygotes
- Microinjection of Xenopus embryos (Dr. Inomata, RIKEN)
- Microinjection of zebrafish embryos (Dr. Phng, RIKEN)
The workshop will be structured as a combination of didactic lectures and demonstrations, as well as hands-on breakout sessions. Please refer to the time table for a tentative schedule.
Please note that the number of participants is capped to 15. Registrations will be accepted in a first-received-first-served basis, and will be closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
We look forward to participation of many engaging colleagues to this unique and exciting opportunity.
Registration for TT2019 Workshop
Thursday, April 11– Saturday, April 13, 2019
RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research (BDR)
JPY33,000 (Approximately USD300.00/EUR260.00)
*Fees are in Japanese Yen with approximations to US$ and €.
Above fees include;
- Attendance to all the sessions of the Hands-on Workshop
- Lunch (Thursday, April 11 and Friday, April 12, 2019)
- Refreshments at Breaks
- Mixer on Friday, April 12, 2019
- Please arrange your accommodation by yourself.
- This Workshop is offered exclusively to TT2019 participants, and registration for TT2019 is considered to be a prerequisite for confirmation of a slot in the Workshop. The number of participants is capped to 15. Registrations will be accepted in a first-received-first-served basis, and will be closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
- In the application form, please briefly describe your past experience in animal transgenesis and related technologies to help the instructors gauge the range of experiences of the participants (max 200 words).
- Please apply for TT2019 Hands-on Workshop by logging-in to your "My page" of the TT2019 Registration Site.
Only credit cards will be accepted. (Visa, MasterCard®, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club)
The final date for online payment is January 31, 2019. Please note that online payments can not be accepted after this date.
- In case of cancellation, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fees as shown below.
- Please note all refunds will be processed only after the Conference.
- Please revise and/or cancel your registration by logging-in to your "My Page" before January 31.
|Cancellation Fee （Hands-on Workshop)|
|On or Before December 31, 2018||50 %|
|On or After January 1, 2019||100% of the registration fee/no refund|
Deadline for Hands-on Workshop Online Registration
The deadline for Hands-on Workshop online registration is
- 23:59 of January 31, 2019, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
- Hands-on Workshop registration has been closed.