Application for Prizes/Awards
Application for the 3Rs Prize and Travel/Registration Awards has been closed.
Award will be announced late January, 2019.
Applying for the 3Rs Prize
Beginning TT2017 in Snowbird, Utah, the 3Rs Committee/ISTT has offered the 3Rs Prize to recognize exceptional contributions of individuals to put the 3Rs into practice. The awardee will be invited to present his/her work during the Session: Ethics & 3Rs, and will receive a monetary award.
If you wish to apply for the 3Rs Prize, make sure to select Topic Category 1: 3Rs; ethics… upon submission of your abstract.
Only those applicants who have committed to attend TT2019 and to present their work (registration and abstract submission) by November 30, 2018 will be considered. Award will be announced early January, 2019.
!!! Applications for the 3Rs PRIZE will be accepted through January 20, 2019 !!!
Applying for Travel/Registration Awards
ISTT and Sponsors will offer a limited number of Travel and Registration Awards to TT2019 delegates who are ISTT Members. If you are interested in receiving a Travel or Registration Awards, please submit your application after careful review of the following instructions;
- The applicant must be an active ISTT member and must be registered for TT2019 to apply for these awards. If you are not an ISTT member, please join through the ISTT information page <http://www.tt2019.org/information/>.
- Application deadline for these awards is December 10, 2018. Award winners will be notified late January, 2019.
- Applicant’s CV (as a PDF file uploaded through the designated application form).
- For Ordinary ISTT Members, a statement from the applicant describing how he/she will benefit from attending the TT2019 Meeting (filling in the statement box in the designated application form).
- For Student/Technician Members, a letter of support from the applicant’s PI or supervisor stating how applicant’s attendance will benefit his/her career (as a PDF file uploaded through the designated application form).
Registration and Travel Award applications will be evaluated and selected by a subset of ISTT Council Members, with preference given to:
- Student/Technician ISTT Members registered for TT2019 Meeting (especially those who submit abstracts for presentation by November 30, 2018).
- Ordinary and Corporate ISTT Members submitting abstracts for presentation as posters/selected oral communications at TT2019 Meeting by November 30, 2018.
- Any ISTT Members registered for TT2019.
- If you have any questions, please contact TT2019 Desk;